Fronterion Managing Principal Michael Bell has been invited to participate on a panel for an upcoming legal outsourcing conference in the UK this March.
The panel will also include Mark Lewis (Partner at Berwin Leighton Paisner) and Mark Ford (Director of the Clifford Chance Knowledge Centre). Both are also recognized thought-leaders in the legal outsourcing community.
Topics to be addressed in the panel discussion:
• How to communicate with clients (of the law firm) about outsourcing initiatives.
• What are the insurance exposure issues that must be addressed?
• Specific points to review during the vendor selection process.
• Building in cultural nuances of the onshore client when offshoring.
• Different types of engagement structures when working with outside vendors.
• Core vs non core outsource/captive/offshore?
• Lessons learnt to date: People/Process/Technology/Knowledge Transfer issues
The UK, which has seen a number of significant announcements regarding legal outsourcing initiatives recently, is a geography of growing interest for alternative delivery of legal services.
More details about the upcoming conference are available through EMRG.